Pol?tica de Cookies
DECLARATION OF COOKIES AND ANALYSIS
Cookies are small text files that websites can use to make the user experience more efficient.
The law affirms that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the function of this website. For any other cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by services of third parties that appear on our website.
Declaration of cookies last updated on 23/06/2015
Necessary cookies help to make a website usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot work adequately without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||excellencetaxibcn.com||Stores Users? level of consent for cookies for the current domain||13 months||HTTP|
|PHPSESSID||excellencetaxibcn.com||Tracks Users? movements from page to page and remembers information||Session||HTTP|
Preference cookies allow the web page to record information about the appearance and actions of the page, such as the preferred language or the location of the User.
|wordpress_test_cookie||excellencetaxibcn.com||Used by WordPress to check if cookies are authorised||Session||HTTP|
Unclassified cookies are cookies which we are still in the process of classifying, along with the providers of individual cookies.
Cookies are stored in the equipment of the User (computer or mobile device) and collect information when the User visits the website www.excellencetaxibcn.com, with the purpose of improving use of the site, gathering information on the navigation habits of the User in order to adapt the site to their needs, and to obtain statistical information. If a User is already a client of Cesar Levi Villaca?as Carrillo (Excellence Taxi), any information gathered by cookies will also be used to enable the User to access the different tools available through Cesar Levi Villaca?as Carrillo (Excellence Taxi) for the use of its services.
The Cookies Policy will apply to any User who voluntarily visits the Cesar Levi Villaca?as Carrillo (Excellence Taxi) website, fills in data collection forms, accesses the tools available to clients for services from Cesar Levi Villaca?as Carrillo (Excellence Taxi), or uses any other services available through the website that involves providing information to Cesar Levi Villaca?as Carrillo (Excellence Taxi), or the access to data by Cesar Levi Villaca?as Carrillo (Excellence Taxi) for the provision of these services.
Cesar Levi Villaca?as Carrillo (Excellence Taxi) uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
- First party cookies: set and managed directly by Cesar Levi Villaca?as Carrillo.
- Third party cookies: set and managed by anonymous third parties, not Cesar Levi Villaca?as Carrillo, with the purpose of carrying out statistical research on Users? navigation of the Cesar Levi Villaca?as Carrillo website.
Classified by purpose:
- Technical and/or personalisation cookies: facilitate navigation by identifying the session, allowing access to the restricted tools, and offering specific options available. Allow the service previously requested by the User.
- Analysis and/or publicity cookies: record the number of visitors to the different parts of the website, the habits and tendencies of their users, and from these results can improve navigation and the services offered by Cesar Levi Villaca?as Carrillo (fundamentally Google Analytics), and manage the publicity areas included on the web page visited by the User. Collect data anonymously for the purpose of obtaining user navigation profiles.
Classified by duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store information while the User is on the website.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store information on the User?s computer for a variable period of time, depending on the purpose of the information gathered.
The time cookies are stored depends on the type of cookie and will always be at least the minimum period to fulfil its purpose.
In any case, the User can configure their computer to disable or block all or some cookies. Choosing not to receive cookies does not prevent access to information on the Cesar Levi Villaca?as Carrillo website, although it may result in a limited service.
If the User grants access to cookies and then wishes to revoke that access, they must delete those cookies stored on their computer using the options in their web server.
To configure each server to carry out the above actions, please consult: